Wednesday 16 October 2013

Here we go

Well the holidays and some poor timing couldn't have been at a worse time but the ball is now rolling. Actually I now feel a little like Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark as the boulder starts chasing him down the cave tunnel. All of a sudden the idea of becoming a Google School is about to become true...I'm not even packed.

I am awaiting the last confirmation of our Education qualification and then it's all go.

Starting to think about account migrations, parent contact improvements, student access, student and home linked learning, Teacher Dashboard and so many other things.

If anyone has been through this process and would like to assist me or offer any advice please don't hesitate.

Once confirmation has been given and I feel completely successful I will detail the process so far and hopefully begin to divulge the wonderful things that happen thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment